Korean flash cards with Hangul, pronunciation and meaning – all about love! Learn how to say I love you in Korean, I miss you in Korean, boyfriend in Korean, and much more! Since it was such a success on our Tumblr blog we decided to post it here, on our main blog, as well.
In case you are not sure how to do it, here is how to type Korean.
Korean Love Flashcards
- How to say boyfriend in Korean
- How to say girlfriend in Korean
- How to say darling in Korean
- How to say my love in Korean
Haeyo-che (middle) formality level
- How to say I love you in Korean
- How to say I miss you in Korean
- How to say I like you in Korean
- How to say You make my heart flutter in Korean
- How to say Kiss me, please in Korean
Hae-che (lower) formality level
- How to say You are handsome in Korean
- How to say I’m yours in Korean
- How to say May I hug you? in Korean
- How to say I miss you in a cute way in Korean
- How to say Kiss me in Korean
Hasipsio-che (higher) formality level
- How to say I need you in my life in Korean
Until I learn Korean language better this is all I can supply as of now. Sorry :)
You might also like:
|How to type Korean||Cute Korean emoticons||How to learn Hangul|
160 thoughts on “Korean Love Expressions”
Hey, how can I say – “I’m in love with my best friend”?
Can I use this article on my page below?
Oegukeen says you can, if you include a clickable link back to this page.
Thank you for asking.