Korean flash cards with Hangul, pronunciation and meaning – all about love! Learn how to say I love you in Korean, I miss you in Korean, boyfriend in Korean, and much more! Since it was such a success on our Tumblr blog we decided to post it here, on our main blog, as well.
In case you are not sure how to do it, here is how to type Korean.
Korean Love Flashcards
- How to say boyfriend in Korean
- How to say girlfriend in Korean
- How to say darling in Korean
- How to say my love in Korean
Haeyo-che (middle) formality level
- How to say I love you in Korean
- How to say I miss you in Korean
- How to say I like you in Korean
- How to say You make my heart flutter in Korean
- How to say Kiss me, please in Korean
Hae-che (lower) formality level
- How to say You are handsome in Korean
- How to say I’m yours in Korean
- How to say May I hug you? in Korean
- How to say I miss you in a cute way in Korean
- How to say Kiss me in Korean
Hasipsio-che (higher) formality level
- How to say I need you in my life in Korean
Until I learn Korean language better this is all I can supply as of now. Sorry :)
You might also like:
|How to type Korean||Cute Korean emoticons||How to learn Hangul|
160 thoughts on “Korean Love Expressions”
how do you say to your crush? in i like you?
i like you
Jo wae haeyoyo
Jo a hae yo
i like it
this is beautiful, so far I can read fluently :)
How to reply when a girl call u Oppa ?
Since am not korean.
it’s charm. Or you are older than her.
Then let her practice her English.
Cheoneon hangugeoga choayo! ^_^ Hangugeo gongbu shijakkan ji han dari dwoeeosseoyo. :D Eonjengarioun hanguge kagoshippeoyo. :3 <3
Thank’s great! But I REALLY suggest you learn Hangul. It’s really easy and absolutely necessary for learning Korean language and will help you when you travel to Korea too.
감사합니다. 한국어공부 열심히 하세요^^
i realy wanna knw what is the korean of i don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can I aks him to smile?
u-seo-yeo (formal) u-seo (informal)
how to say i like you (name) ?
(name) nan neoreul jo-ah-hae
and “i see” (like you are disappointed)
and “you’re so noisy” ?
How do we express “you have a beautiful heart” in korean?
TIA for response!
Pingback: How To Call A Guy Handsome In Korean | The Best website for sharing News & online shoping
how to say “thank you!:
When are you gonna get married
How to say .. Korean in .. I like you .. Even you dont like me …